Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blessed!

I've been reminded this weekend how lucky Jason and I are to be the parents of three precious children.

Thank you God for our oldest son. We are constantly amazed at his ability to reason and understand. I am thankful for his sensitive spirit and caring nature. He is a sports fanatic and will talk baseball with anyone who will listen! He is a true treasure!

Thank you God for our middle child who makes us laugh. His strong will lets us know that he will one day be a leader. He is snuggly and sneaks in extra kisses and hugs every night at bed time! His smile can turn any frown upside down!

Thank you God for our baby girl. We love watching her learn new things like rolling over and sitting up. Her squeals for attention show us that she loves to be in the limelight. She is a gift who reminds me each day of God's love for us.

I love being a mom and can't wait to see what God has in store for these precious children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment